Drums, tribal beats, kundalini energy rising and free form movement to find your internal rhythm with Kate.
Every day is a time to celebrate LOVE. Self love, Earth love, community love, love of family, friends or a significant partner. Let us get together to increase the love within and send it out to all those who need it through drums, dance and the connection of being in a circle which amplifies it.
No partner needed, however bringing a drum or 2 would be useful.
This evening will be a choice of dancing and/or drumming to an awesome music set which opens our hearts and allows joy and play to flow. With tribal beats and wild elements we can lift our energy and feel into the bliss of high vibrational music.
Did you know that research studies have shown a huge variety of health benefits from drumming.
* Grounds you when feeling agitated.
* Improves mood through releasing endorphins.
* Reduces stress and anxiety.
* Boosts immune system.
* Improves mental clarity and cognitive function.
* Improves coordination and motor skills.
* Sound vibration improves blood circulation and lowers blood pressure.
* Reduces pain through increased tolerance and increased endorphins
* Boosts social connection and creates deeper relationships.
Dancing is more than a great way to improve your cardiovascular fitness. It also:
* Improves coordination, strength, body awareness and balance.
* Improves flexibility and range of movement thereby reducing the likelihood of injury.
* Improves mood, happiness and resilience.
* Enhances cognitive function and concentration.
* Raises feelings of being more alive, energized, resourceful and free.
Evidence is growing that as humans synchronize to a beat, our brains release cocktails of “happy chemicals” – endorphins, serotonin, dopamine, and more. So, do you want to be happy?
* Invest $20 per person
* Book in with Kate through messenger or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Love you xxx
More info on upcoming events: https://greenstoneretreat.nz/